3826 W Broadway Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55422
Walk For Life
Walk for Life
9AM Saturday, May 18th, 2013
Click Here>>Walk Registration
1) To Register as a walker
2) Start your Walker or Team webpage
3) Donate to a Walker or a Team
Join us Saturday, May 18th rain or shine for Robbinsdale Women’s Center’s Walk for Life
Walk For Life at:
Clifton E. French Park
Visitor Center - located by the playground
12605 Rockford Road
Plymouth, MN 55441
Help Robbinsdale Women's Center obtain our goal of raising $20,000 so we can reach more abortion vulnerable women with the truth of life and mercy of Christ.
This two-mile walk trail goes by scenic Medicine Lake starting at the visitor center in French Park and is designed for all ages. There will be face painting and a balloon twister. Invite friends and family to sponsor you or to join your "walking team" and add their own sponsors too.
Download (right click and save link): PowerPoint Walk for Life Presentation for Churches and Groups
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I collect the money?
It’s easy! There are three ways you can collect pledges:
- No need to collect money! Have your sponsors click on the "Give" button to pay by credit card and/or electronic check.
- Complete the Sponsor Pledge Form. Mail, fax 763-531-0493 or drop off the Sponsor Pledge Form along with donations up to a week after the event to qualify for prizes at Robbinsdale Women’s Center: 3826 W Broadway Ave, Robbinsdale, MN 55422
How much should I raise?
- There is no minimum or maximum amount you need to raise, just ask everyone you know. You’ll be surprised at the number of people who will support you. *Our goal for each walker is to raise $200 and earn a free t-shirt. If you raise $500 you will also receive a free CamelBak water bottle.
What is "remote" participation?
- If you can't join us for the Walk because of your location or schedule, you can still get sponsors and walk on your own sometime within a week or so of the Walkathon, or you can sponsor a Walker from our Walker list below.
- Churches and groups can hold their own event on behalf of RWC by contacting Lori Andreen at 763-531-9554 X13 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The day the event is over, but the Walk is still open to receiving donations up to a month after the event.
Can I still get a T-shirt or CamelBak water bottle?
Yes, if you met your goal* and did not receive your t-shirt or water bottle, please call Lori Andreen at 763-531-9554 X13 or email email@example.com. Quantities are limited.